Business Line of Credit Loans
Are you looking for a bank loan that fits your company's unique needs? When you need revolving credit for special projects and renovations, a line of credit can keep you safe from overextending your budget.
Claris Finance will help you find lines of credit and loans that keep your business running smoothly. Your unique personality and brand deserve a personalized approach, and we are here to help you, free of charge!
Understanding Lines of Credit
A line of credit is typically a secured loan that requires collateral from the borrower. The lender holds the deed for your items in lien until the loan is paid in full. A line of credit, like a credit card, is given a maximum amount that can be used over a longer period of time and can be used multiple times as a revolving credit source.
Lines of credit are typically used for special projects, remodeling and facility upgrades, marketing and advertising projects, unexpected contractor fees and lots more.
- Lines of credit usually have lower interest rates than other loans
- This type of loan can be used as overdraft protection against other expenditures
- There are fewer restrictions on what a line of credit can be used for
- Using a line of credit responsibly can improve your credit score
- You can expect maintenance fees for unused lines of credit
- You need good credit to open a line of credit loan
- Interest is charged as soon as money is borrowed from the line
- There are preset borrowing limits
Let Claris Finance Be Your Guide
At Claris Finance, we believe that you should always explore your options. We can help you find the solution that works best for your business. If you decide that a line of credit is not right for your projects or immediate needs, our experts can get you set up with a wide range of ther loans, including:
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Personal Loans for Start-Up Businesses
Short Term Business Loans
Merchant Cash Advance
Contact us online to get started!